INSTRUCTIONS ON HEALTH MEASURES RELATED TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
All participants in the Gatineau Loppet agree to follow the health instructions
As of November 24, 2021, the following rules apply :
General Instruction :
- All event participants will
be required to show a valid proof vaccination.
- Only participants, spectators and volunteers who have received the required doses of vaccines recognized by Health Canada and who have valid proof of vaccination will be allowed to access our sites during the days of the event (February 17 to 20, 2021).
- International participants must respect the rules prescribed by the Government of Canada, which can be consulted using the following link: click here.
Indoor rules :
- Wear a mask at all times, except when eating or
- Physical distancing of at least 1 meter ;
- Hand washing before entering
Outdoor rules :
- Wear mask in designated areas ;
- Wearing a mask is not
mandatory during race events ;
- Physical distancing of at least 1 meter.