*** RATES LISTED ARE IN EFFECT UNTIL FEBRUARY 15, 2023 INCLUSIVE***
- The amounts below do not include Race Roster service fees and applicable taxes.
- The cost of the 50km Technical (Classic and Free) includes bus transportation.
- Registration after February 15, 2023: $30 additional at the current rate for the 50km and 27km races, and $10 additional for all others except the Mini Sport Échange Outaouais and the Salomon relay races.
RACES ON SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2023
RACES ON SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2023
1. The Gatineau Loppet offers early bird registration rates. Please note that prices will increase gradually after the following dates:
- 1st price range : until December 4, 2022 (inclusively)
- 2nd price range : until January 15, 2023 (inclusively)
- 3rd price range : until February 15, 2023
No change or on-site registration on Thursday February 16, 2023.
Registration possible on site (CEGEP de l’Outaouais) February 17, 18 and 19 without guarantee of classification in the desired wave, for $30 additional at the current rate for the 50km and 27km races, and $10 additional for all others except the Mini Sport Échange Outaouais and the Salomon relay races.
2. A participant who registers for two events receives a 25% discount on the lowest priced event. This discount also applies to the 3rd or 4th event a participant registers for in the same edition. The 25% discount is in effect until the date of the first rate increase (for the 2023 edition, until December 4, 2022).
3. All participants who form a group of 10 or more receive a 10% discount applicable to the event they register for. This discount is only applied if the group is formed prior to the registration of the first participant. The 10% discount is in effect until the date of the second rate increase (for the 2023 edition, until January 15, 2023).
4. Other discounts may be made available on an ad hoc basis and will be posted on the Gatineau Loppet website.
5. The discounts offered cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts. However, they do apply to the special rates indicated in the registration fee schedule below.
ALLOCATION TO WAVES
■ Allocation to waves (A to E) is determined in accordance with the rules for the 27 km and 51 km races.
■ Once the initial wave selection is determined, if a skier requests a wave change and provides new results, a $30 fee will be applied if the request is granted.
REFUNDS, EVENT CHANGES AND REGISTRATION POSTPONEMENTS
■ No refund or postponement of registration is granted to any skier, regardless of the reason (medical or other). For the 2023 edition, we offer low-cost insurance when registering to protect your purchase against the unexpected that could prevent you from participating in the event. For more information about coverage, we invite you to visit https://www.fanshield.com/global-refund-programme-canada.
■ It is possible to change race events up to 14 days before the event. However, if the new event is at a lower cost than the original registration, no refund will be given for any reason. This change must be made online, using the Race Roster registration service. A fee may apply for any change of event.
■ It is possible to transfer your registration to another skier. This can be done until the second rate increase (for 2023, until January 15, 2023) and must be done online using the Race Roster registration service. A fee may apply for all transfers.